Glo mobile offers Glo 3G Plus (now Glo Overload), its high-speed internet service based on HSDPA, to pre-paid subscribers. Glo Data Plan has some of the best priced data plans. Globacom have launched 4G LTE high speed internet services i a couple of cities in Nigeria.
Glo Data Plans are very affordable with flexible flexible internet browsing plans. Glo Data Plan ranges from always on 30-day packages to bundled hour internet packages and so on. Here are the Glo 3G Plus internet browsing packages and their subscription codes:
Glo Data Plan Overview
Glo currently offers some of the most cost effective internet browsing packages in all categories, offering more internet data usage. From 3.2GB to up to 48GB, you will find a Glo data plan that is tailored for your needs. Glo Internet browsing bundle limits are well above industry standard.
Imagine getting 10GB data for just 2500 NGN or getting 18GB for just 4,000 Naira. That is what Glo Data Plan now offers.
The Glo Always Micro now offers 3.2GB for just 1,000 Naira.
For the Glo prepaid data plans to work, you need the following internet settings:
Access Point Name (APN) – gloflat
username – flat
password – flat
Glo Data Plan Prices & Activation Codes
The Glo Data Plan is the most generous all day, 30-day internet package in Nigeria starting at 1,000 Naira with 3.2GB data. offer 24 hours access to the internet over a specific period (1 day or 30 days). Here are the prices and data allowance of the Glo data Plan
- Glo 3.2GB Data Plan – Always Micro (30 days) – N1,000 – Send 53 to 127 (dial *127*53#)
- My Phone Data Plan – 7.5GB (30 days) – N2,000 – Send 55 to 127 (dial *127*55#)
- Glo So Special Data Plan – 10GB (30 days) – N2,500 – Send 58 to 127 (dial *127*58#)
- 12GB Glo Data Plan – Always Macro (30 days) – 3,000 Naira – Send 54 to 127 (dial *127*54#)
- 16GB Glo Data Plan – 4,000 Plan (30 days) – N4,000 – Send 59 to 127 (dial *127*59#)
- 24GB Glo Data Plan – Always Min (30 days) – N5,000 – send 11 to 127 (dial *127*2#)
- 32GB Glo Data Plan – Always Max (30 days) – N8,000 – Send 12 to 127 (dial *127*1#)
- 46GB Data Plan – (30 days) – 10,000 Naira – Send 15 to 127 (dial *127*11#)
- 60GB Glo Data Plan – Gold Plan (30 days) – 15,000 NGN – Send 16 to 127 (dial *127*12#)
- 90GB Glo Internet Browsing – Platinum Plan (30 days) – N18,000 – Send 17 to 127 (dial *127*13#)
- 3G Modem – 5,000
- 3G Router – N30,000 (with 1 month free rental of N15,000, connects up to 100 devices)
If you are out of before the end of you validity period, just dial *777# to boost your data plan by 1GB for just N500 OR by 300MB for just N200 (1GB Data Plan Boost is for 1GB plans or higher)
Data Plan Limits
Note that Glo Data Plan has safe use download-upload limits, once you exceed this limit your internet access will be deactivated irrespective of whether the validity period has reached. Glo Always Micro is a great internet package for mobile phones.
To activate Glo Always Micro text 53 to 127 or dial *127*53#. If you are yet to activate your mobile phone for Glo internet, send activate to 127.
Glo Data Plan (Hourly Bundles):
The bundled hour packs offer bundled hours internet access over a specific period.
- Glo G300 (300 hours internet browsing bundle) – N15,000 (12GB data limit)
- Glo G100 (100 hours internet browsing bundle) – N6,000 (4GB data limit)
Note that you will have a specific period to use up your bundled internet hours. If you do not use it within the period it will expire.
Here is how to activate the different internet bundles. Load the appropriate value for the bundle on your phone:
- Glo G100 – send 20 to 127 (dial *127*5#)
- G300 Browsing Bundle – send 21 to 127 (dial *127*4#)
Glo Data Plan (Flexi packs):
Glo Data Plan also consist of flexi internet browsing packages that offer internet access at specific periods of the day (day or night).
- G Work (8am – 9pm) – N6,000 (12GB data limit)
- G Leisure (8pm – 9am + all day weekend) – N5,000 (12GB data limit)
Here is how to activate flexi packs. Load the appropriate credit on your phone and send the right Subscription code for the bundle.
- Glo G Work Browsing Plan – send 31 to 127 (dial *127*6#)
- G Leisure Browsing Plan – send 30 to 127 (dial *127*7#)
Glo mobile was the first GSM company to launch 3.5G network (branded Glo 3G plus) in Nigeria. 3.5G HSDPA high-speed internet provides download speed of up to 3.6Mbps.
If you wish to share your network wirelessly like in an office environment or at home, Glo has a high speed internet router, which can connect up to 100 Wi-Fi enabled devices. Glo HSI Router now goes for N30,000 with 1 month free rental.
Glo mobile also offer Glo Data Plan to post-paid plans like daily, night, weekend, and monthly plans. Checkout Glo post-paid internet packages
Glo Internet services are available on 3.5G, EDGE, and GPRS. Outside 3.5G coverage, you can access internet services on Glo’s GPRS/EDGE networks. We will continue to update this page with latest Glo Data Plans